Join Local Homestead Products for their first ever farm to table dinners for 2019!
Dinner Dates for 2019:
July 20th, 2019 | Pork Highlight
July Tickets Available:
August 17th, 2019 | Beef Highlight
September 28th, 2019 | Chicken Highlight
November 16th, 2019 | Turkey Highlight (*Thanksgiving Special)
Start your evening with a covered wagon ride and tour of the farm. Learn about how we grow our produce, raise our animals and see the farm in operation! Closed toe shoes are required for this event.
The dinner itself will be a seven course meal prepared exclusively by local chefs, with strictly local products. Partnering with The Smoking Swine (mobile food truck), all food will be cooked and prepared and served on site!
Event Highlights Include:
- A covered wagon ride around the farm, touring our operation to learn how your food is produced
- A casual meal experience on the farm, served directly to your table in seven courses
- Through the evening you will hear from the local growers that make the meal possible, know your farmer!
- Music: a local musician will be on site for the entire event duration
- This meal will be focused on the use of local pork, raised on our farm (Look for other events highlighting beef, chicken and turkey)
- Appetizers will feature sheep milk cheese from Shepperd's Manor Creamery
- Salad will be prepared from our own hydroponic lettuce and farm raised veggies
- All pork used in the meal will be from animals raised direct on our farm
- The dinner will include seven courses that highlight local produce such as vegetables, meats, eggs, Kraft beers, cheese and more!
- The evening will reveal the complete menu and local farm partners!
This event will require tickets, limited availability. Tickets will be available at: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/local-homestead-products-llc-18415832726
***Arrival can begin at 4:30pm, but please no later than 5:00pm
***Rain or Shine, please dress for the weather
***Closed toe shoes recommended
***Beer pairing will be only for those 21years and older, ID will be checked, 16 years old is the minimum age for this event.